Using GO2Bot on multiple accounts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Using GO2Bot on multiple accounts

Post by skyminer707 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:19 am

I've been seeing a few people wanting to use GO2Bot for more than one account at a time (OddThomas one of them Razz), so here's a quick explanation of how to do it -- it's not as hard as you think!

When you go to download GO2Bot, go to the downloads page (http://go2bot.com/download.php) and do not click the large "DOWNLOAD" link. That's the installer, you don't want it. Instead, go down to the "Other Versions" section, go to the top one (latest version) or 100.1.0 (least buggy of the recent versions). Download the Zip rather than the Installer, go to your downloads folder, and extract that .zip file (right click on it, "extract all") into something. I use my desktop. Rename the folder that was created to something else, such as the account name. Open it, run GO2Bot.exe. Run through the setup up to where you have to log in, and close it. Create a copy of that entire folder for each account you wish to bot (Yes, there are over 3k files in it). You can run each copy of GO2Bot.exe at the same time now. I suggest starting them one at a time at the beginning, so you know for certain you're putting the right login info into the right folder. Smile

If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask. For some reason I don't think I worded that process as clearly as possible...

skyminer707
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Using GO2Bot on multiple accounts

Post by Nerver on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 pm

What are system reqs for running multiple bots?
I do run 4 atm, smooth. But would like to add 1-2 more during night hours. Any advice?

Nerver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyminer707 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Add them until your computer screams at you? I haven't figured out the reqs at all yet. From what I've found, the bot CPU consumption stays pretty constant across multiple accounts, just the Flash window scales dramatically.

skyminer707
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top